Sleep warm all night long with the OmniCore Designs M-3D 30°F / 0℃ Ultra-Lightweight Multi- Down Mummy Sleeping Bag. To make the best ultralight mummy sleeping bag, we know we have to cram as much features and benefits into the smallest and lightest form factor. At just about 4 lbs. this bag’s been independently tested to 30°F / 0℃ following the European Norm (EN) 13537 Testing Protocol making it one of the best cold weather mummy sleeping bags around.
The M-3D Ultra-Lightweight Mummy is powered by our innovative Multi-Down technology. We’ve used Stratusloft in the outermost top and bottom layers to maximize warmth insulating performance in wet conditions. In the layer closest to your body, we’ve utilized the amazing heat trapping ability of the all-natural 650-Fill-Power Down. Another key feature designed just for you is 3-D Footbox allows back sleepers a more natural and comfortable night's sleep by reducing the tension on your feet while in the bag
The OmniCore Designs M-3D Ultra-Lightweight Multi-Down Mummy Sleeping bag comes in two sizes. The regular size is 33” by 83” and fit’s most body types of people up to 6’2”. For taller individuals we have the XL which measures 35” x 91” and will fit most body types of people up to 6’8”. The shell is made of an ultra durable 75 Denier DWR-Treated Diamond Polyester Ripstop
- TRUE SPECS: we use independent 3rd party testing labs to validate the 30℉ / 0℃ conforms to the European Standard (EN13537)
- INNOVATIVE WARMTH: Using a Mulit-Down Insulation combines the benefits of 650-Fill-Power-Duck Down strategically layered with our proprietary StratusLoft fill
- ULTRA DURABLE & WEATHER RESISTANT: 75-denier Diamond Ripstop (DWR) Shell keeps you dry
- TECHNICAL DESIGN: Draft tubes, collars and baffles to trap the warm air in and keep cold air out
- SHAPE MATTERS: 3-D Footbox allows back sleepers a more natural and comfortable night's sleep by reducing the tension on your feet while in the bag
- STAY ORGANIZED: Stash Pockets: (1) internal and (1) zipper external keeps things organized and always close by
- ACCESSORIES: Compression sack to keep the bag small for ease of transport. Storage sack included to let the down breathe and keep its insulating properties
Specs & Sizing:
- Shape: Mummy
- Temperature Rating: (EN Lower Limit): 30℉ / 0℃
- Insulation Fill: 650-Fill-Power Duck Down + StratusLoft™ 100 g/m²
- Shell: 75-denier Diamond Ripstop Polyester
- Liner: 50-denier Brushed Polyester
- Zipper: YKK #5 / Right Hand Zip
- Size / Fits Up To:
- Regular: 33" x 83" - Fits Up To 6'2" / 188 cm
- Regular Shoulder Width: 33"
- Regular Hip Width: 31"
- Regular Knee Width: 23"
- XL: 35" x 91" - Fits Up To 6'8" / 203 cm
- XL Shoulder Width: 35"
- XL Hip Width: 33"
- XL Knee Width: 25"
- Regular: 4.34 lbs / 1.97 kgs / 69.5 oz
- XL: 5.16 lbs / 2.34 kgs / 82.5 oz
Multi-Down Insulation Fill:
Why? Trying to balance the Pro's and Con's of down vs. synthetic fill is the never ending debate of the outdoor world. While there isn't an exact answer, in short: Typically Down is Warmer but Synthetic performs better in Wet Conditions.
So we asked ourselves - Why not use both! By using both we're maximizing the benefits of both materials while aiming to limit their imperfections
How? The M-3D's outermost top and bottom layers uses StratusLoft to maximize it's performance in wet conditions. The 650-Fill-Power Down uses it's amazing heat trapping ability in the layer closest to your body. A win/win!